The overall objective of this project is:
- to highlight best practices and examples of mentoring programmes developed, supported and/or facilitated by intermediary organisations and/or funding organisations and
- to advance the quality of mentoring programmes that support the internationalisation of the European arts and culture sector, with a particular focus on performing arts (theatre, dance, circus, art in public space, cross-disciplinary and hybrid formats in particular).
This project will be articulated around three main focal points of investigation and experimentation:
- how to facilitate the access to key resources and relevant professional information from other contexts – Focus: Market profiles and key characteristics of countries / regions
- which mentoring methodologies and tools can be used and further developed to support cultural professionals – Focus: Comparative analysis to existing mentoring programmes
- how to organise curated mobility experiences and prospection trips – Focus: Prospection approach (preparation, implementation and follow-ups).
“The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.”